1. "Days of Our Lives" - Queen
2. "Cinta Terakhir" - Ari Lasso
3. "Just the Two of Us" - G. Washington/ B. Withers
4. "My Girl" - Temptations
5. "All I Want Is You" - U2
6. "This Kiss" - Faith Hill
7. "Here We Are" - Gloria Estefan
8. "Stay with You" - Goo Goo Dolls
9. "Beautiful Day" - U2
10."Love Song" - Sara Barielles
11."Baby, I Love You" - Jennifer Lopez
12."I'll Always Be Right There" - Bryan Adams
13."I Will" - The Beatles
14."Angel" - Aerosmith
15."All You Need is Love" - The Beatles
16."Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman" - Bryan Adams
17."I Melt with You" - Jason Mraz
18."Sempurna" - Andra and the Backbone
19."She's the One" - Robbie Williams
20."Love" - John Lennon
21."I Wanna Grow Old with You" - Adam Sandler
22."Thank You for Loving Me" - Bon Jovi
23."I'm Yours" - Jason Mraz
24."I Wanna be with You" - Mandy Moore
25."I Need You" - LeAnn Rhymes
26."Eyes On Me"(instrumental" - Faye Wong
27."Endless Love" Ost. The Myth
28."Dik" - Wali
29."Sumpah I Love U" - Mahadewi
30."Yo Te Amo" - Chicane
No comments:
Post a Comment